|M.S. Student Scholarships||
13,887,996 KRW per year
|Ph.D. Student Scholarships||
17,055,996 KRW per year
External Financial Aid
- Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP)
- The Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to support international students pursuing higher education in Korea, with the aim of promoting international exchange in education, as well as mutual friendship amongst the participating countries. POSTECH is one of the designated universities in Korea, and the application period is from February to March every year.
- POSCO Asia Fellowship
- Awarded to prospective applicants from Asian countries that will be enrolled in Fall 2017. POSCO Asia Fellows are recommended by POSTECH to the POSCO TJ Park Foundation after they pass POSTECH’s admissions process. Students who have an Asian nationality and wish to be recommended as POSCO Asia Fellows may indicate it in their online application.
Internal Financial Aid
- POSTECH Teaching or Research Assistantship (TA/RA)
- Available to graduate students who are selected as teaching or research assistants by their advisors. It is mostly mandatory for students but may be different depending on each department’s regulation. Living allowance, tuition fee and dormitory fee would be covered by this assistantship.
- POSTECH Fellowship for Excellent International Students (PFES)
- Awarded to Vietnamese applicants who 1) are lecturers at POSTECH’s partner universities in Vietnam (HUS, HUST, UET, HCMUS, HCMUT), 2) hold a master’s degree, and 3) wish to receive a doctoral degree at POSTECH. The application period is from February to March.
- POSTECH Settlement Allowance for New International Students
- Eligible to incoming international graduate students from the outside of Korea and specially separated from the other internal scholarships.